1. Lemon Ice Cream by Barry M (£2.99) – A little on the bright side but yellow is making an appearance this summer in daisy prints so be bold and match your nails. Plus, the name screams summer!
2. Pink Punch by Models Own (£5) – Add a splash of neon to any outfit without being too brash. If you’re not quite ready to take the neon plunge, try it on one nail on each hand with a paler shade on the others.
3. Did It On ‘Em by OPI – Again, another great shade if you’re looking to introduce some 90s neon. A really fresh summer colour that will tone with most floral prints this season.
4. Bloo Blo by Models Own (£5) – This colour is everywhere at the moment and is the perfect way to sprinkle summer on an outfit whilst keeping it classy and sophisticated.
5. Sunday Funday by Essie (£7.99) – This pastel pink shade is just the right amount of bright whilst maintaining a pastel feel – a sure way to add a touch of femininity! (Pricier than most nail polishes but it does last a tad longer if you apply it well).
6. Mermaid Tears by Models Own (£5) – Glitter isn’t just for Christmas or school discos! This sparkler by Models Own really suits the 90s trend for summer 2013 and will draw attention on nights out.